for this website to work correctly.
Call in an order: 1-888-738-5280
>The Seaside Candyman
Helpful tips to sweeten your day!
- Store in a dry, dark location at room temperature.
- Avoid moisture as taffy may get sticky.
- Avoid cold as it makes taffy hard. Taffy Likes 70 degrees.
- If taffy gets hard, soften in a microwave approx. 5 seconds for 5 to 10 pieces. (experiement for optimum time)
- To remove wrapper, use thumb and forefinger on each end and pull apart, then grab edge of wrapper and pull.
- If taffy is warm, use short, quick pulls when removing wrapper.
- Salt Water Taffy
- Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Partially Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Enzyme Modified Soy Protein, Gelatin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Aluminum Sodium Sulphate, Vanilla, Salt, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, FD&C Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #40, Red #3, Blue #1 Lake. Some flavors contain Peanut Butter, Raisins or Tree Nuts.
- Jelly Belly
- Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Fruit Juice From Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of the following: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, FD&C Red #40, Grape Juice Concentrate (color), Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Confectioner's Glaze.
- Gilliam's Old Fashioned Candy Sticks
- Sugar, Corn Syrup, Natural and Artificial Flavors. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Salt, FD&C Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Yellow #6, Red #3
- Dextrose with Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Malic Acid, FD&C Yellow #6, Red #40 Lake, Yellow #5, Yellow #6 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcuim Stearate, Carnauba Wax